CAA's Blueprint for Success program provides young adults with classroom instruction and hands-on training in the construction field. Blueprint participants will work to obtain the following Certifications:
- National Center for Construction Education and Research Certification (NCCER)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration Certification (OSHA10)
- Bobcat Scissor Lift and Skid Steer
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
Download a copy of our Career Pathways Intake Checklist for a complete itemized list of what you need to apply. These documents will be requested after your application has been reviewed by the Program Coordinator.
- Be 18+ years of age
- Be able to lift 50 lbs
- Be able to meet physical requirements, including, but not limited to: stooping, crawling in small spaces, standing for long periods of time, etc.
- Work in hot or cold temperatures
- Have a high school diploma/GED
- Live within the City of Cincinnati
NOT READY TO APPLY, NEED TO LEARN MORE
If you would like to learn more about our Blueprint for Success program, please complete the general interest form below and one of our dedicated Career Pathways Coordinators will follow up with you regarding any comment(s) or question(s) you may have.