Blueprint for Success
CAA's Blueprint for Success program provides young adults with classroom instruction and hands-on training in the construction field. Blueprint participants receive intensive supportive services to address barriers to self-sufficiency including:
- Case management
- Assistance in finding part-time employment
- Assistance with child care
- Assistance with child support matters
- Financial assistance for emergency rent or utility payments
- Assistance finding suitable housing
- Individual or family counseling with an outside professional
CAA also serves as an advocate for Blueprint participants dealing with legal matters.
Upon graduation from Blueprint, participants who wish to enter the construction industry have the opportunity to apply for higher education programs and pursue other careers.
The Blueprint for Success program partners with numerous community organizations and businesses, including:
- City of Cincinnati
- Homesteading and Urban Rehabilitation Corporation, Inc.
- Allied Construction Industry, Inc.
- Home Depot
- Cincinnati State Technical & Community College
- Cincinnati Public Schools
- Great Oaks
- Greater Cincinnati Microenterprise Initiative, Inc. (GCMI)
- Messer Construction
- Triversity, Inc.
- Sigma Capital, Inc.
To be eligible for the Blueprint program, individuals must:
- Be 18+ years of age
- Be able to lift 50 lbs
- Be able to meet physical requirements, including, but not limited to: stooping, crawling in small spaces, standing for long periods of time, etc.
- Work in hot or cold temperatures
- Have a high school diploma/GED
- Live within the City of Cincinnati