CAA CARS is helping Individuals and families receive the tools needed to gain financial control of their future.
CAA CARS Individual Vehicle Savings Program (“CAA CARS ”) is a unique opportunity to save for the purchase of a vehicle enabling participants to obtain or retain employment and/or education. CAA CARS will provide a 2:1 match to client savings to go toward the down payment or purchase of a vehicle.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be a Hamilton County resident.
- Income is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level.
- Must have a source of income adequate to support their on-going automobile expenditures (i.e. insurance, repair costs, car payments (if applicable).
- Must be participating in Project Lift.
- Participant is required to complete agreed upon financial Counseling sessions with a Project Lift Financial Coach.
Learn more about our CARS program when you complete the general inquiry form below. Please be sure to share this opportunity with family and friends by sharing this page on social media or download and share a copy of our CARS Flyer.