Take the wheel and start a new career through our Commercial Driver's License (CDL) training program. You could earn your CDL in just a few steps:
- Complete an application and interview.
- Attend a one-week professional development training.
- Complete the truck driving course.
- Start your new career.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
Download a copy of our Career Pathways Intake Checklist for a complete itemized list of what you need to apply. These documents will be requested after your application has been reviewed by the Program Coordinator.
To be eligible to participate in our CDL training program, individuals must:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- HS Diploma or GED
- Meet the Federal /State/County/City income requirements
- Hamilton County Resident
- Felony must be 3 years old or more (Felony trafficking in drugs must be 5 year old or more)
- Misdemeanor must be 1 year old or more
- Must be off Probation or Parole
- DUI/DWI must be 5 years old or more
- No recent driver license suspension
- Driver's license must be valid for a year without interruptions
- Must be able to pass the DOT physical & drug test
NOT READY TO APPLY, NEED TO LEARN MORE
If you would like to learn more about our CDL program, please complete the general interest form below and one of our dedicated Career Pathways Coordinators will follow up with you regarding any comment(s) or question(s) you may have.