CAA assists individuals in finding employment by providing services with a special focus on a variety of barriers. The program provides a Fresh Start for individuals who are seeking a new career path, returning to the workforce, or have had difficulty obtaining employment due to a criminal record. Fresh Start provides the following services:
- Identifying strengths and skills to create an Individual Employment Plan;
- Assistance in locating affordable housing;
- Connections to resources for food and clothing, including professional attire;
- Employment readiness training;
- Job search assistance;
- Interview coaching;
- Employment workshops and life skills training (Workshops include interviewing techniques, resume development, and skills assessments);
- Career coaching and job matching;
- Job retention services and follow-up for up to 12 months after employment (On-going case management and retention services).
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
Download a copy of our Career Pathways Intake Checklist for a complete itemized list of what you need to apply. These documents must be submitted before an applicant can be considered into the Training Program.
To be eligible for the Fresh Start program, individuals must:
- Live within Hamilton County
- Seeking full time employment
- Be at least 18 years of age
For more information, please complete our general interest form below and a Career Pathways Coordinator will contact you within 48 hours.