CAA assists individuals in finding employment by providing services with a special focus on a variety of barriers. The program provides a Fresh Start for individuals who are seeking a new career path, returning to the workforce, or have had difficulty obtaining employment due to a criminal record. Fresh Start provides the following services:
- Identifying strengths and skills to create an Individual Employment Plan;
- Assistance in locating affordable housing;
- Connections to resources for food and clothing, including professional attire;
- Employment readiness training;
- Job search assistance;
- Interview coaching;
- Employment workshops and life skills training (Workshops include interviewing techniques, resume development, and skills assessments);
- Career coaching and job matching;
- Job retention services and follow-up for up to 12 months after employment (On-going case management and retention services).
To be eligible for the Fresh Start program, individuals must:
- Live within Hamilton County
- Seeking full time employment
- Be at least 18 years of age
For more information, please complete our general interest form below and a Career Pathways Coordinator will contact you within 48 hours.