Your Community Action Agency is offering FREE tax prep services for qualifying households from January 28 through April 15, 2020. Income must be below 400% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. See U.S. Poverty Guidelines for 2020 to determine if you qualify or call us at 513-569-1840, option 4 for assistance or visit us online.
Appointments Only – Tuesday thru Friday:
Please call: 513-569-1840, Option 4
Walk-ins – Saturdays:
9 am, First Come, First Served
The number of walk-ins is based on the number of tax preparers on site.
You Must Bring:
- Photo ID for primary taxpayer and spouse, if applicable, Spouse must be present.
- Social Security cards or ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) notices or cards for everyone listed on the tax return
- All W-2’s, 1099’s, and other income documents
- Any 1098 forms received from colleges and receipts
- Health Care Statement Forms: 1095-A, 1095-B, or 1095-C
- Last year’s tax return
- Account # and routing # for direct deposit of tax refunds
- Information for expenses: home, medical, charitable, etc.