Nutrition Assistance Program/Food Vouchers
What is the Nutrition Assistance Program?
- CAA Nutrition Assistance program provides clients with a one time disbursement of 3-$100 Kroger vouchers to be used for food items only
- Max amount to be received is $300
- Only one disbursement allowed per household
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
The program is for clients who:
- Are 200% or below of the FPL
- Are Hamilton County Residents
- Complete the application and submit all required supporting documentation
- Completed Application
- Valid Photo ID
- Social Security Card for self and all household members
- Proof of Hamilton County Residence (Envelope with name printed on it, unless current address is the same as the one on photo ID)
- Income Verification for the entire last 30 days for self and all household members 18 and older. (Pay stubs, social security award letter, unemployment letter, Utility Allowance, etc.)
- If client has zero income, a self declaration form must be completed
Click to download: Income Self-Declaration Form
Monday through Friday from 9:00AM to 4:30PM
DETAILS FOR CLIENTS TO KNOW:
- Vouchers are redeemable at Cincinnati Area Kroger’s locations only. (This includes all of Hamilton County and bordering counties.)
- The voucher is for FOOD ITEMS ONLY. Not redeemable for cash, fuel, gift cards, household items, alcoholic and tobacco items.
- Vouchers must be presented to a cashier at the time of check out. (Not available for use in self-check-out lines.)
- Clients must provide a photo ID that matches the name on the Voucher.
- Copying of the voucher, in any way is not allowable.
- Lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced.
- Voucher must be used by August 31, 2022.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information about the Nutrition Assistance Program, please contact Tamika Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org.