Community Action Agency Home Relief Program
The Community Action Agency is now assisting those who have been impacted by COVID-19 or experiencing homelessness with rent, mortgage, water and utilities. CAA is able to provide assistance with:
- Rental arrearages dated back to March 13, 2020
- Rental deposits, late fees, court costs
- Mortgage arrearages dated back to April 1, 2020
- HOA fees
- Property Taxes
- Hamilton county resident
- 150% AMI
- Hardship that occurred 1/21/20 or later
- Past due amounts from 1/21/20 and later
REQUIREMENTS TO COMPLETE APPLICATIONS
- 80% AMI, based on 12 month’s income or 30 days income.
- Direct or indirect COVID-19 hardship.
- One or more individuals at risk of homelessness or housing instability.
- Qualified for unemployment 2020/21 or reduction in household income.
Many of our programs require income qualifications, benefiting those with incomes at a certain percentage of median income (AMI). Below are the 2021 Income Limits by person(s) in the household:
HAMILTON COUNTY CDBG AND HOME INCOME LIMITS
If you are a Renter:
The fastest way to request services is through our online portal. You can apply online using your computer, tablet or smart phone at apply.cincy-caa.org.
If you are unable to apply online, you may contact our call center at 513-569-1840 (select Option 4). If you qualify for services, they will schedule an appointment for you to talk with an Intake Specialist. Please note that this process is subject to the availability of appointment times and may delay the processing of your request.
If you are a Homeowner:
- We are currently unable to accept online applications for homeowners. Please contact our call center at 513-569-1840 and they will schedule an appointment for you to talk with an Intake Specialist.
- If you are in an emergency situation, as listed below, please contact our call center at 513-569-1840 (Option 4).
- You have an eviction court date.
- You have received notification of utility shut-off, or utilities have already been shut off.