CAA’s Rapid Re-Employment Program provides wrap-around, fast-track job readiness and holistic career coaching. We start by assessing clients’ skills and experience, with special emphasis on tangible and intangible barriers to employment, re-entry into the workforce, and continued employment. A career coach will provide individualized assistance for resume development, interviewing skills, job leads, soft skills, and professional attire. In addition, clients will receive strategic career planning to set and achieve long-term career goals.
Our supportive services package will also include:
- Payment up to $12 per hour to clients' while undertaking Rapid Re-Employment job readiness sessions,
- A stipend of up to $1,500 for car down payment for client needs a means of transportation to and from work,
- A stipend for childcare will be available for up to $1,500 per child (if the child or children are not Head Start-eligible), and
- A subsidy for out-of-pocket job readiness materials.
- Must be seeking full or part-time employment
- COVID-19-related qualification, such as layoff/furlough, reduced hours and/or self-employment reduction, rescinded job offer
- HS Diploma or GED
- Household income at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline
- Hamilton County Resident
Learn more about our Rapid Re-Employment program when you complete the Rapid Re-Employment Application below.