COMMUNITY ACTION AGENCY AND PROJECT LIFT HELP FAMILIES REMOVE BARRIERS
Project Lift is a unique public/private partnership designed to improve the economic self-sufficiency for families in Hamilton County, Ohio by partnering with families working towards self-sufficiency. The program offers critical short-term assistance and support, coaching, workforce development and other resources that support long-term success for all families. Project Lift forms strategic partnerships with sponsor agencies to increase access to needed services and supports.
NEW CAA CARS PROGRAM AVAILABLE FOR PROJECT LIFT PARTICIPANTS
CAA CARS is a new program that provides a unique opportunity for clients to purchase a vehicle while learning key components of financial literacy and empowerment. Our goal is to enable participants to obtain or retain employment and/or education by securing reliable transportation. Learn more.
TO QUALIFY, PARTICIPTANTS MUST:
- Live in Hamilton County, Ohio.
- Be responsible for a minor child (physical, legal, or financial).
- Be working or on a viable path to employment.
- Agree to work with a sponsor agency case manager/coach for a minimum of 12 months.
- Agree to share income, employment, and barrier data for at least one year.
- Have a household earned income below 200% of the Federal Poverty Line or Approximately $51,500 annually for a family size of 4.
PROJECT LIFT PARTNERING AGENCIES
- Easter Seals
- Cincinnati Works
- GRAD Cincinnati
- Talbert House
- Urban League of Greater Cincinnati
- Mercy Neighborhood Ministries
- GRAD Cincinnati
- Zion Global Missions
- Santa Maria Community Services
- CS Equity
- New Prospect Baptist Church
- Peoples Church
- Corinthian Baptist Church
- Families Forward
- Islamic Center of Greater Cincinnati
- Legal Aid
- Madisonville Mission Ministries
INTERESTED IN APPLYING?
To apply, complete the information form at cincyprojectlift.org.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For more information about Project Lift, please contact Beverly Schurig at email@example.com