CAA assists ex-offenders in finding employment by providing services with a special focus on the unique barriers that people leaving prison often face when returning to society. Fresh Start provides the following employment services:
- Identifying strengths and skills to create an Individual Employment Plan;
- Assistance in locating affordable housing;
- Connections to resources for food and clothing, including professional attire;
- Employment readiness training;
- Job search assistance;
- Interview coaching;
- Employment workshops and life skills training (Workshops include interviewing techniques for ex-offenders, resume development, and skills assessments);
- Career coaching and job matching (Referrals to companies who are willing to hire individuals with criminal records);
- Job retention services and follow-up for up to 12 months after employment (On-going case management and retention services).
To be eligible for the Fresh Start program, individuals must:
- Live within Hamilton County
- Have a criminal record
- Be at least 18 years of age
For more information, contact Leonard Sayles at 513.924.2031 or email@example.com.