Our Construction Pre-Apprenticeship Training is a 8-10 week program focusing on community involvement, poverty reduction, entrepreneurial thinking and preparation for careers in the residential and commercial construction industry where employment can be held year-round.
The Ohio Valley Construction Education Foundation, will invite partners in the construction industries to provide employment guidance and employer expectation to all participants that complete the 8-10 week training. This will give all participants the opportunity to be well equipped with understanding how to navigate the interview process in a professional manner.
|Program Start Date||Program Graduation Date|
|Monday, June 3, 2019||Late July 2019|
- Must Be 18 years and older
- HS Diploma or GED
- Meet the income requirements
- Able to complete day shift training
- Complete and pass drug testing
- Able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Reliable transportation (preferably having a car)
- OSHA 10 Card
- Obtain Bobcat and Aerial Lift Certification
- Obtain NCCER Core Curriculum Certification
- On The Job Training with residential and commercial projects
- Blueprint reading
- Learn how to start your own construction business
- Transportation assistance is provided on as needed basis
- Upon completion of the program those participants will receive a parting gift of tools
- All participants will be paired with a Job Developer to be placed in a career of construction
- Learn about trades in Carpentry, Electrical Engineering, HVAC, Cement finishing and more...
For more information, please contact Rob Rodgers, Program Coordinator at 513.569.2418 or firstname.lastname@example.org