Commercial Driver's License Training Program
Take the wheel and start a new career through our Commercial Driver's License (CDL) training program. You could earn your CDL in just a few steps:
- Complete an application and interview.
- Attend a one-week professional development training.
- Complete the truck driving course.
- Start your new career.
In addition to truck driver training, our CDL program offers life skills training and other supportive services offered by CAA, including:
- Rent assistance;
- Utility bill payment assistance;
- Child care; and
- Transportation assistance.
To be eligible to participate in our CDL training program, individuals must:
- Live in Hamilton County;
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Have a valid driver's license;
- Meet income eligibility requirements;
- Complete an interest form (at least two weeks in advance of the program start date);
- Complete an assessment/application and interview;
- Complete and pass the Department of Transportation's physical examination; and
- Agree to a zero-tolerance policy for drugs and violence and pass a drug test during the intake process.
For More Information
Contact Jalisa Harris at 513.569.1276 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Leonard Sayles at 513.924.2031 or email@example.com.