Cincinnati Manufacturing Certification Program
The Cincinnati Manufacturing Certification (CMC) program provides 140 hours of training in Manufacturing Skills Standards and equips students with a Production Technician Certification. Program participants will also receive assistance with their job search and interview coaching to help them earn a great-paying job in the manufacturing industry. CMC graduates can soon be on the road to self-sufficiency, as the national average wage for Certified Production Technicians is $16/hour.
You could earn your certification in just a few steps:
1. Attend an information session.
2. Complete an application.
3. Complete pre-enrollment testing and assessments.
4. Start your course (which will run six to eight weeks depending on when you pass the final certification test).
5. Begin your new career.
We can also help you meet basic needs so you can focus on your education while you're taking classes. We can provide assistance with:
- Rent/locating affordable housing;
- Utility bill payments;
- Child care;
- Obtaining food through our Mobile Food Pantry;
- Obtaining professional attire; and
To be eligible to participate in our CMC program, individuals must:
- Live in Hamilton County;
- Have a household income at or below 125 percent of the Federal Poverty Guidelines;
- Complete an interest form (at least two weeks in advance of the start date);
- Attend an information session; and
- Complete an application, testing, and assessments.
Program dates are to be determined.
For More Information, Please contact Jalisa Harris at 513.569.1276 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Leonard Sayles at 513.924.2031 or email@example.com.