Blueprint for Success
CAA's Blueprint for Success program provides young adults with classroom instruction and hands-on training in the construction field. Blueprint participants receive intensive supportive services to address barriers to self-sufficiency including:
- Case management
- Assistance in finding part-time employment
- Assistance with child care
- Assistance with child support matters
- Financial assistance for emergency rent or utility payments
- Assistance finding suitable housing
- Individual or family counseling with an outside professional
CAA also serves as an advocate for Blueprint participants dealing with legal matters.
Upon graduation from Blueprint, participants who wish to enter the construction industry are guaranteed the opportunity to interview for a job in the field. Other participants can receive assistance applying to higher education programs and pursuing other careers.
The Blueprint for Success program partners with numerous community organizations and businesses, including:
- City of Cincinnati
- Homesteading and Urban Rehabilitation Corporation, Inc.
- Allied Construction Industry, Inc.
- Home Depot
- Cincinnati State Technical & Community College
- Cincinnati Public Schools
- Great Oaks
- Greater Cincinnati Microenterprise Initiative, Inc. (GCMI)
- Messer Construction
- Triversity, Inc.
- Sigma Capital, Inc.
To be eligible for the Blueprint program, individuals must:
- Be between 18 and 30 years of age
- Have a high school diploma/GED
- Live within the City of Cincinnati
For more information, contact Jalisa Harris at email@example.com or by phone at 513.569.1840, ext. 1276.