The Supportive Services program provides assistance to individuals experiencing a temporary hardship. Receiving assistance is based on meeting program eligibility requirements, and the availability of funds.
What we offer:
- Rental and mortgage payment assistance
- Water bill payment assistance
- Food vouchers
- Birth certificates
- Police checks
- Prescribed medications
- Referrals for other social services, such as assistance with prescription eyeglasses and vision exams
- Bus cards for individuals who come to our offices for services
- EITC Tax Preparation Services (seasonal)
What you need:
- A valid photo I.D. for the head of household
- All sources of income for the past 90 days for every member of the household
- Social Security cards for every member of the household
- A three-day notice to leave the premises or court-ordered eviction notice
- Current water bill, and past due or shut-off notice
- CMHA Housing Assistance Payment contract (if applicable)
- Documentation that supports your need for assistance
- Proof of U.S. citizenship
Please note, as of September 2016 one of the following documents will be needed for Proof of U.S. Citizenship:
- Birth Certificate/Hospital Birth Records
- Baptismal Records (only when place and date of birth is shown)
- Native American Census Record
- Military Service Record
- U.S. Passport
- Verified Citizenship for OWF Program
- Voter Registration Cards
- Proof of Legal Resident/Qualified Alien is listed in the guidelines.
To make an appointment for Supportive Services, please call 513.569.1850, ext. 6, from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m. Monday–Thursday.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513.569.1840, ext.1047.