Take the wheel and start a new career with this five-week Commercial Driver's License (CDL) training program.
In addition to truck driver training, the CDL training program offers life skills training, mentoring and supportive services. Qualified applicants have access to many services offered by CAA, including:
- Financial assistance
- Utility bill payment assistance
- Child care
- Live within the City of Cincinnati
- Be age 21 or older
- Have a valid driver's license
- Complete an application
- Complete an assessment and interview
- Complete and pass the Department of Transportation's physical examination
- Participants agree to a zero-tolerance policy for drugs and violence, and will submit to a drug screening during the intake process
For more information, contact Leonard Sayles at 513.924.2031 or via email@example.com.