The Cincinnati Manufacturing Certification (CMC) program provides 140 hours of training in Manufacturing Skills Standards. This course equips students with a Production Technician Certification and improves their skills and knowledge for work in manufacturing industries.
For more information, please contact 513.924.2027.
CAA's Employment & Training Resources (ETR) program helps individuals find long-term employment. Through the program, individuals receive:
- Help with the identification of strengths and skills to create an Individual Employment Plan
- Connections to important services such as locating affordable housing and obtaining food and clothing, including professional attire
- Employment readiness training
- Job search assistance
- Interview coaching
- Be a resident of Hamilton County
- Household income at or below 125% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
For information on any of these programs, please contact Beverly Schurig at 513.924.2045 or email@example.com.