Did you know:
- CAA serves 2,045 children and families in the Early Head Start, Head Start and Home School Programs.
- GCMI is 1 of 3 Certified Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI) here in the City of Cincinnati and also the only micro-lender.
- Ex-Offender Fresh Start services has a 53% job placement outcome.
- GCMI provides small business training and coaching to over 125 participants annually. 85% are low to moderate income individuals.
- Our Job Connection services, providing job readiness and career coaching has an 85% job placement outcome.
- Our Blueprint for Success program has an 83% graduation rate, 82% retention rate and only 2% rate of recidivism.
- Our YouthBuild Program has 70% placement in employment or education along with our 50% improvement in a participant’s literacy and numeracy skills.
About the Foundation
Bricks and Paving Stones