The Cincinnati-Hamilton County Community Action Agency is an Equal Opportunity employer. The agency has a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive starting salaries
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Seniority based paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible benefits plan with medical, dental, and life insurance options
- Professional development/training opportunities
- To apply for an open position with CAA, please submit resume and state in the subject line the position you are applying for. For ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) accommodations with the application process, contact Brenda Calhoun at 513.569.1849 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Job Postings:
- *Grantee Services Manager
- *Head Start Teacher
- *Home School Educator
- HEAP Intake Technician
- *Head Start - Teacher Assistant
*To apply for Head Start positions, applicants must submit school transcripts and/or credentials with their resumes.
| Submit resumes using one of the methods below: |
| email: ||email@example.com |
|standard mail:||Cincinnati-Hamilton County Community Action Agency |
Attn: Human Resources
1740 Langdon Farm Road
Cincinnati, OH 45237
For more information, please contact CAA's Human Resources department by email or by phone at 513.569.1840 x 1016.