- Identifying strengths and skills to create an Individual Employment Plan
- Assistance locating affordable housing
- Connections to resources for food and clothing, including professional attire
- Employment readiness training
- Job search assistance
- Interview coaching
- Job retention services for 12 months after employment
Fresh Start provides:
Employment workshops and life skills training
- Workshops include interviewing techniques for ex-offenders, resume development, and skills assessments.
Career coaching and job matching
- Referrals to companies who are willing to hire individuals with criminal records.
Retention and follow-up for up to 12 months
- On-going case management and retention services.
To be eligible for the Fresh Start program, individuals must:
- Be a resident of Hamilton County
- Have a criminal record
- Be at least 18 years of age
Contact Leonard Sayles at 513-924-2031 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.